Saturday, June 6, 2009
Well, well, well, Dottie has given me an award. The Honest Scrap award requires that I tell ten honest things about myself. Oh my. First you can visit Dottie at this link: Holiday Floral Pieces < just click right there. Now here goes:
1. I am going to be 52 next month. :(
2. I'm not really that sad about it. As I get older I don't seem to care as much.
3. I've been married for almost 31 years. They haven't been the easiest years, but, I wouldn't trade them for anything. Not $ or fame or ? anything!
4. I have 5 kids. I wouldn't trade them for anything either.
5. I've had only three jobs outside the home. Held for a couple of years at most ( all together). I get to play a lot!
6. See that blurb under my profile pic that says my house is going downhill fast? yeah... true. That is why you haven't seen as much of me. Gotta get that under control.
7. The only reasons I am losing weight: A. High blood pressure prevents me from eating salty food. What do you get at fast food places or restaurants? I know what you're thinking ~ take your meds! We are trying all the different brands to find one that works. In the meantime..... B. I suddenly developed an allergy to SEAFOOD!!! I love seafood.... C. Lastly, Sugar now gives me Migraine Headaches!!! as does caffeine!! therefore chocolate is double trouble. :( But, I am 20 lbs. lighter.
8. I love people.
9. I love God.
10. I'm glad I was able to finish this list.
Now I pass this report on to 4 dear people that I would like to get to know better. Char, Deb, the Unruly Helpmeet (she is totally funny), and last but not least, Beth.